At Environmental Pool Systems, our engineering and consulting staff focuses on providing cost effective solutions for controlling natatorium high humidity envelopes by working with clients on the building envelope design, materials, preventive measures taken throughout the construction stages, and secondly, by properly designing the dehumidification and air delivery system to control humidity within the natatorium while consistently exceeding all ASHRAE Guidelines for indoor pools.
Environmental Pool Systems - What We Do
EPS, Inc. builds a large and diverse line of high-efficiency heat recovery packaged dehumidification systems for residential and commercial indoor pools, natatoriums and water parks. All components are carefully chosen and sized for maximum moisture removal and reliability providing a long life span with proven technology. 90% of our DRY-AIR pool dehumidifiers are built in an ISO Rated Facility, New York City Vendor Approved. EPS is the only company to build a complete line of DRY-AIR Geothermal dehumidifiers (* ARI Rated, UL/ETL Listed).
(*specific models are applicable to the tax credit program)
- EPS offers what no one else can: the perfect balance of water to air, building mechanical dehumidification systems in a simple BACK TO BASICS product line that is a “green machine”, R410A, Made in the USA, least amount of refrigerant per ton, fits through standard doorways, easy to install, service friendly, and drastically reduces long term maintenance.
- From 1 to over 200 Tons, EPS offers over 64 different applications for air cooled, water cooled, cooling tower, heat pump, geothermal, and optional no cooling dehumidification systems.
Our Engineering Consulting Department
Costs of preventing problems in the design stages of an indoor natatorium are much less expensive than costs to fix the problems downstream. Our Consulting/Engineering Department is not designed to compete with mechanical, engineering or architectural firms; but only to ride “co-pilot” to help avoid the many pitfalls and problems that plague our industry; with new construction and those buildings now in need of repair or replacing outdated complicated systems.
EPS begins by providing a checklist of Design Guidelines for new construction of an indoor pool. By utilizing the appropriate building products and preventive measures to an indoor pool, our client are less likely to experience moisture damage, structural damages, mold, rot, and mildew once the dehumidification system is installed in the natatorium.
EPS Engineering assists our clients with design and engineering of the DRY-AIR pool dehumidification system using the latest proven technology in equipment applications. We’ll provide comparisons and replacement systems for the various equipment products in the market today such as PoolPak, Dectron (Dry-O-Tron™), Desert-Aire™, DCA, Dry-Aire™, Seresco, Nautica and many more.
Many “consulting firms” charge exorbitant fees to access or to be provided with the building design assistance and guidelines Environmental Pool Systems provides as part of your project. This includes but is not limited to:
- Design Guidelines for all commercial and residential indoor pools
- New Construction building materials
- Retrofitting existing buildings- determining any building material changes/additions/deletions; reviewing ductwork and air delivery application for any potential changes.
- Pool Dehumidifier Equipment Application
- Designing the pool dehumidification system to include heating, cooling, dehumidification and heat recovery utilizing R410A, standard, water cooled, air cooled, cooling tower, boiler, heat pump or geothermal application.
- Each system is custom designed and built to match the building requirements for controlling humidity.
- Designing the air delivery system (sizing of duct, diffusers, returns and supply).
- Shop/mechanical drawings layout for the air delivery system and mechanical space.
Environmental Pool Systems does not share email addresses, mailing addresses contact information with any outside sources other than those directed to you for mechanical contractor or the purposes of bidding the installation for you.
EPS - What We Do
EPS, Inc. builds a large and diverse line of high-efficiency heat recovery packaged dehumidification systems for residential and commercial indoor pools, natatoriums and water parks. Read more...