At EPS, we pride ourselves on a solution driven and diverse pool dehumidifier product line that is custom built to specifications. Specializing in indoor swimming pools for over 25 years, we build more than 64 different pool dehumidification applications to control humidity at any evaporation load and temperature settings, accommodating any size project from a small residential spa to an indoor lap pool to a large water park. Each system provides carefully chosen components for energy efficiency, long life span, less maintenance, are 'green machines' with the least amount of refrigerant in any pool dehumidifier, and offers 3-4 Row field cleanable evaporator coils.
EPS addresses and provides solutions for problems such as:
- Waste ventilation systems (exhaust fan, outside air systems)
- Underestimation or overestimation of evaporation resulting in under and over-sized equipment
- Systems that do not fit through standard doorways
- Complicated systems & controls that are difficult to install and service
- Systems with 8 Row Evaporator Coils
- Dehumidifiers with excessive amount of refrigerant/ton
- Rretrofitting existing buildings or replacement systems
Our design offers a much smaller footprint than Dectron™ (Dry-o-Tron®), PoolPak™, Desert Aire™, DCA™, Nautica™, and Dry-Aire™.
Read More About EPS Products